OLDWICK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions to learn about the new methods the home insurance industry are adopting to manage roof risk.
- Erin Oswalt, director, Home Solutions, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
- Peter Drogan, FCAS, senior vice president and chief actuary, Amica Mutual Insurance Company;
- Dr. Tanya Brown-Giammanco, managing director of research, Insurance Institute of Business and Home Safety (IBHS); and
- Neil Pearson, chief strategy officer, Arturo AI.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Why Hail Is an Increasing Peril.
- A Good Picture May Be the Most Effective Risk Manager.
- Getting a Clear Picture of Roof Damage.
- Measuring Roof Health Is Increasingly a Matter of Data, Not Opinions.
- Distant Sensors Can Deliver Improved Claims Estimates.
- Cameras Are Becoming Important Data Sources.
- Commercial Roofs Carry Unique Risks.
- Taking the Measure of Roof Exposures.
- Historical Claims Databases Add Depth to Underwriting.
- IBHS Promotes a Standard for Resilient Roofs.
- Healthy Roofs Aren’t Always an Indicator of Limited Risk.
- IBHS Helps Raise the Standard for Roofing.
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication & News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561