LeaseQuery sees influx of customers, industry recognition and product demand in 2021 as lease accounting transition deadline approaches
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–LeaseQuery, a leading provider of purpose-built software for complex accounting, today announced tremendous company growth in the first half of 2021, led by expanded product offerings and a continued focus on the company’s core mission: simplifying the lives of accountants.
LeaseQuery’s momentum and rapidly growing customer base—now surpassing 1,500—speaks to significant market opportunity as the lease accounting transition deadline approaches. Moreover, the company’s unmatched in-house accounting expertise and dedication to product innovation speak to the industry’s demand for technology that goes beyond lease accounting compliance.
As a part of this tremendous growth, LeaseQuery has achieved a number of major milestones during the first half of 2021, including:
Expanding product offerings: The company’s core product, LeaseQuery, has enhanced its entire reporting studio including a simplified user interface and increased reporting flexibility and customization. While LeaseQuery is the cornerstone of the business, the company has added products with a broader focus, including:
- LeaseGuru Premium: LeaseGuru, LeaseQuery’s free lease accounting solution for smaller lease portfolios, now offers LeaseGuru Premium, a low-cost solution for lease portfolios of up to 15 for US GAAP and 25 for IFRS users.
- LeaseManager: a free self-service lease management solution for tenants and lessees, enabling streamlined management of real estate and equipment leases.
- LeaseQuery Connect: an integration hub connecting LeaseQuery solutions to ERPs and several other critical accounting applications, simplifying the integration process and minimizing IT impact.
- AROQuery: an asset retirement obligation accounting tool tailored to serve the specific needs of capital-intensive industries like oil and gas.
Along with the solutions listed above, LeaseQuery’s product roadmap is built for accounting success planned for the second half of the year.
Recognized technology innovation and company growth: After finishing 2020 strong with accolades including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500, LeaseQuery has continued this momentum throughout the first half of 2021. Recognitions include:
- No. 4 on the list of Georgia’s Fastest Growing Middle Market Companies
- Founder and CEO George Azih named among Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Most Admired CEOs
- SIIA CODiE finalist in the FinTech category
- No. 1 on the University of Georgia’s Bulldog 100 list for a second consecutive year
Partnership program amplification: LeaseQuery’s partnership program has seen major growth throughout the first half of the year. Offering certified service partnerships, reseller partnerships, managed service partnerships and technology alliances, LeaseQuery partners have seen a 222% increase in closed won deals from January through July. As the business’ partnership program continues its rapid growth, LeaseQuery partners can look forward to a new, self-service training program in the coming weeks.
Consistent educational opportunities: LeaseQuery hosts several continuing education webinars each month, most of which offer free CPE credits to attendees. During the first half of 2021, LeaseQuery gave 5,825 CPE credits to webinar and summit attendees. Additionally, LeaseQuery continued its commitment to accounting expertise, highlighting more than 30 accountants within the company. Finally, the business continues its thought leadership with notable blogs and data-centric reports. A few of LeaseQuery’s accomplished publications and recordings include:
- Lease Accounting SECrets Private Companies Can Learn from Public Companies
- Lease Liabilities Index Report – A 2021 Update
- 2021 GASB Innovation Summit
- 2021 FASB Innovation Summit
Extended leadership team: In 2020, LeaseQuery added to the strong leadership team already in place with the opportunistic hire of Jeff Dernavich, VP of Product. In 2021, LeaseQuery continues to ramp up its leadership team adding seasoned technology veteran David Evans to its Board of Directors, and hiring Jim FitzGibbons as CFO, Andrew Larson as CTO, and Haley Wood, as VP of People and Culture.
“LeaseQuery has quickly become the trusted industry standard because of its extensive accounting proficiency, dedication to customer success and breakneck innovation,” said George Azih, CEO and founder of LeaseQuery. “Our aggressive growth strategy parallels other major business and technology visionaries throughout the country. I’m very excited to be a part of a team who strives for excellence every day and is ready to continue full speed ahead during such a pivotal time in accounting history.”
LeaseQuery is an accounting technology company built by accountants for accountants. More than 10,000 finance professionals globally rely on LeaseQuery’s cloud-based platform for accounting compliance, financial decision-making, data centralization, lease management and lease accounting. Learn more about LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting product focused on easing the mandatory transition to ASC 842, GASB 87 and IFRS 16, or explore additional accounting tools. For more information, visit LeaseQuery.com.
The Bliss Group